since ‎Aug-16-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am moving and instead of paying to have my RV moved this time I decided to pull it and I rented a U-Haul to pull my 20’ cargo trailer. The only problem I had was my trailer is setup with a 2 5/16” coupler and the U-Haul has a welded 2” ball rated f...
My question is I have S637 tires that are 12/15 dated with lots of tread so what’s the usual life span on these tires? Also they list 110psi on the sidewall and I’m running 80psi. Should I air them up to max? In a couple months I’m making the journey...
Are there any parks around Houston area that have some room? Everything I’ve seen so far has been a parking lot with hookups. Most seem to have sprang up since the hurricane last year. It’s not just Houston but seems most parks are trying to maximize...
Lol now that I have all the weight police in one spot.. is there a flaw in this logic? I’m asking because I’m not seeing one. I have been daily driving my dually for three weeks now and after airing down the tires (thanks Cummins!) it’s been great to...
Wanted to consolidate 2 vehicles into one so save some money and wanted to make sure I had the truck to handle not only my current RV but looking at a toy hauler. It’s definitely taking some getting used to but it’s doable. Lost some fuel mileage whi...