since ‎May-10-2019
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wondering if anyone has taken their cats in a trailer? It would seem that they would certainly need to be in a carrier, tied down so that it doesn't slide around. What about temperature? My trailer gets pretty warm in the summer, but not life thre...
Is it okay to charge my trailer battery with a plain old car battery charger? I've never messed with a deep cycle battery before...Thanks.
Have a 26 ft TT. We will most likely get a not too bad glancing blow from this current hurricane. That said, a slight shift, and we could get hit with CAT 1 winds. What do y'all do to get your trailer ready? It's close to one side of the house. ...
Would like to mount a back-up camera on my TT. I loathe the thought of drilling into the exterior wall. The camera is very small and weighs almost nothing. Was thinking RTV silicone glue might be a good option.Any thoughts appreciated...
I recently bought a Surge Guard 34830 for my TT. Everything went normally when I tested it off mt house AC. Today I tried it with my generator I have for hurricanes. The surge guard reported "open ground" and would not allow the AC to flow (as it'...