since ‎Jun-13-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an integrated tv and dvd system. It’s Jensen But I cannot get the antenna on air to work. I did a scan but nothing worksI have tried changing the knob on the antenna and doing a channel scan. But that does not workAny ideas?
I have a 2018 Forest River sunseeker class cThe hot water has worked in the past when connected to city water connectionWe are out boondocking. The water does not turn on. There is a switch to do gas water heater. How long does that need to be on bef...
My water pump is not working and I need to get it replaced. Is there a way to empty the full fresh water tank without the use of a water pump?I have 2018 Forest River sunseeker
I have a 2018 Forest River Sunseeker.It has a table that converts to bed. After converting mine, it looks really quite small to fit anyone, say over 5 feet 2 inches comfortably. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the bed on this kind of RV really quit...
We just got a pre-owned RV that is a couple of years old. It is a 2018 Forest River SunseekerBut I am not sure what the maintenance schedule on this should be. We will likely be using it every weekend all summer. Normally on a car, it is recommended ...