since ‎Dec-26-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We sold our Class A and are thinking about a class C. I liked the V10 Ford we had in the F53 Chassis but at 32.5 feet it was too big for a few trips per year. I have an option on a 27 foot class C with rear twin beds that would work great for us. ...
So I keep learning about our 1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 32 CG built on the F-53 chassis. I knew going in the suspension was going to need some upgrades. The rear end hangs a little low so I bought an Air Lift AL57410 Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 A...
My wife and I have a pop up that we have covered most of states west of the Mississippi with the kids and we have outgrown it. We were thinking about upgrading to an RV and we bought one. I bought a 1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 32CG. It came wi...
I was looking at documentation and I have a question about the Ford V10 drivetrain. Does anyone know if the entire drivetrain used in a Class C the same as a Class A? Do they have the same transmission? We are looking at Class As and are wondering...
My wife and I are first time RV buyers. We own a pop up and have been all over out west pulling it with our minivan. We are looking to move to a 30-32 foot class A without slides. We heavily modified our pop up our meet our needs and since I come...