since ‎Jul-03-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience as I have with regard to extended warranty and roadside assistance.   Here's my story... I purchased my TC at a well known, very large dealer in mid May 2021. After the camper was all check...
I have to replace a skylight. I just received the replacement from the manufacturer. When I go to install the new one, what is the sealant? When I was on the roof, I saw the same white sealant used around every roof penetration. Somehow I recall ...
Hi,I have a bunch of questions about batteries, invertors, charging, solar panels, etc. So I'll start off with batteries...My TC came equipped with 2 Interstate Marine/RV Deep Cycle SRM-27 batteries. They are standard Flooded Lead Acid batteries w...
Hi folks:Totally new to campers and truck campers. I replaced my 2007 Tundra with a F350 SRW Shortbed 7.3gas. The camper I bought is an Eagle Cap 811 made by Adventurer.I live in Maine and bought the camper in Phoenix. Drove there to pick it up an...