since ‎Nov-27-2021
‎Dec-30-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Lance 845 truck camper and plan to go to Florida leaving on March 2nd.  My question is when to de winterize.  If weather permits I could do it before we leave,in Mass. and hope it does not get too cold before we get to the warmer south.  We ...
I have a Lance 845 truck camper and plan to go to Florida leaving on March 2nd.  My question is when to de winterize.  If weather permits I could do it before we leave and hope it does not get too cold before we get to the warmer south.  We could als...
I have a 2003 lance 845 with power jacks. Today the remote started acting up. I purchased the camper used, but I assume this remote is the original. When I use the remote to raise or lower any one jack it is fine. If I use the all down button, all...
Does anyone know if there is a dealer in the northeast that sells rear bumpers from old campers. I would like to find a 2003 Lance 845 lite bumper.
I was hoping someone hear may have experience removing a Lance 845 rear bumper. I backed into a dumpster and now need to repair my bumper. Any help in how to start would be appreciated.
Likes from