since ‎Jul-24-2022
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,My wife and I only camp a couple times each year and are looking to replace our 2003 Starcraft 17FK -- which is an acceptable size and we like having 2 pop-out beds (one for my wife and I, and the other for my grown son when he camps with us). A c...
Hi,The floor under the table in my 2003 Starcraft hybrid is a little soft, causing the pedestal legs of the table to make the table wobble a bit. Wondering what these leg bases are screwed into? How can I reinforce the floor under the table and mak...
Hi,My wife and I only camp a couple times each year and are looking to replace our 2003 Starcraft 17FK -- which is an acceptable size and we like having 2 pop-out beds (one for my wife and I, and the other for my grown son when he camps with us). A ...
Hi,My wife and I only camp a couple times each year and are looking for a smaller (for towing with Chevy Blazer) trailer with a stationary queen (or king) bed on one end (preferably with access from both sides, and perhaps a hybrid-like pop-out bed (...