since ‎May-29-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 191 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Brake pedal went almost to the floor before brakes engaged.Until I was able to get off road brake pedal was mushy and I had to pump the brakes up to get them to engage.After getting car off the road I expected to find a fluid leak and low reservoir b...
Large variety of grease available to repack wheel bearings, how do you choose.The old standard is lithium but there is also a lot of synthetic in the market, are they any better.
I am interested in the drive on tire changers to use on a tandem axel trailer.If i use a jack under the u-bolts it works but the center point between the tires pivots and the tire I am working on is actually higher and more difficult to get out from...
FrustratedHad oil changed and after that had a loud tapping noise that sounds like lifters that goes away after a couple of minutes, it then runs like a new car until the next morning after it sets all night.The garage that did the oil change said th...
The Warning lights would go on intermittently and the radio would flip between different functions on its own.Checked battery with one of those new super duper battery chargers and found it to be charged at about 25% of capacity.Proceeded to charge b...