since ‎Jul-06-2003
‎Nov-21-2023

My Activity

• 456 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Three of the forums I used to frequent seem to have evaporated....Route planningTowingBoondockingI can't see all posts in a deep thread... or pagination.... Fairly useless interface when a thread was pages and pages deep (e.g. the Generator threads w...
Hoping someone has seen one of these, and can give a recommendation...On our now-deceased Winnebago Class C, the 1000W inverter that came stock with it had a pass-thru 110V plug so that it would sense shore or generator power, and not engage the inve...
This has been a fun project... installing a wired backup camera on our Grand Design Transcend 29TBS.I've had a couple people ask why I'd bother with a wired camera when the trailer was prepped for a wireless Furrion camera... I've tried wireless alre...
Specific to any Grand Design Transcend owners here... what warranty issues did you run into with your units???We have a walk-thru for a 2019 29TBS this Monday, and have yet to see it beyond dealer photos. We're buying out of state, and have one shot...
Anyone know where I might be able to find a junker Onan 4000 within a hundred or so miles of Chicago?
Likes from