since ‎Sep-04-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6,105 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Background: 2002 Front Axle, Radius Arms and Brakes replaced with Same from a new 2012 E450 being converted to 4x4. I did NOT replace the Springs, so they are OEM 4600-lb from 2002. I also did NOT change alignment, rather I installed the 2012 axles w...
Memorial Day isn't just another day. It's one to be thankful for the sacrifice of millions who made the life we enjoy today possible.
Our coach is currently insured by USAA along with a couple other vehicles we own. Our boat also used to be on USAA, but USAA told us they were an agency for Progressive and they felt Progressive was better for that type of "vehicle." We changed, and ...
C's are a little safer than A's in a front end crash. But this accident ripped the side open and a passenger was ejected through the hole. I-75 in Sumter County. That's near the junction with Florida Turnpike.
We're right on a beach in FL, temp in the upper 90's with high humidity, bright sun and no shade. Our A/C had been keeping the coach on the warm end of the comfortable range, around 80. Till this afternoon. It'd run 10 minutes, compressor shut down, ...