cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Monaco or similar. Have you swapped out Dinette for a booth?

Ocean_Mist
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone swapped Dinette for Dinette Booth?

I found a place that will build me one but they want like $2500

I thought I would exhaust all options before I go that route.

Anyone have pictures of their Booth so I can compare to the Aftermarket...?

thank you
06' Monaco Executive Ranier IV ~ 41' 4"
525ISX ~ Allison 4000 ~ S Series Chassis
10 Air bag/10 Source Billstein
Ralph Lauren Interior ~

Last: 99' National Class A ~ 31' Ford Chassis
11 REPLIES 11

egh33
Explorer
Explorer
I swapped my booth for a table & chairs. but after about 4 trips we went back and put the booth back in.
The table and chairs was just not as comfortable.

mlslcan
Explorer
Explorer
I have never bought from them but I know that others have.

http://shop4seats.com/

Mike

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
When we bought our coach, it came with a driver's side desk instead of two sofas. Since we also have a desk in the bedroom, I was going to remove the front desk and replace it with a sofa. After six months, DW used the front desk so much we trashed the idea of another sofa. I've only used the desk twice in eight years. My wife uses it every day...:E. I'd try the dinette out for a bit before committing the bucks to replace it......Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Ocean_Mist
Explorer
Explorer
Brandon Hill has some nice ones but pricey! Someone told me that if I swap Dinette for a Booth that when my slide is in closed position i wont be able to get to the back of the coach... Is that a true statement?

here are a few that I'm looking at

I will put a few links below to our best selling dinettes with pricing. If your looking for bigger then this then please send pictures and measurements of the area to us after you get the coach.

Flexsteel Bed Dinette
https://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1088&idcategory=38

Flexsteel Non Bed Dinette
https://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1333&idca...

https://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1332&idcategory=38
Ralph Lauren Interior ~

bobtucker
Explorer
Explorer
When they removed the booth they put in a buffet for storage, we increased our storage room and it is user friendly. DW loves it.

discovery4us
Explorer
Explorer
We contemplated removing our dinette booth and going with a freestanding table and chairs but came to the conclusion that we were not willing to give up the under seat storage the dinette booth affords us.

bobtucker
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2004 Dip and it had a booth because DW wanted one. We had focal
Wood Products replace it with a dinette and use office chairs from staples as the main chairs. You can use the lift to help keep them in place while traveling. We love them.

Ocean_Mist
Explorer
Explorer
yes all your points are valid. I need to wait and the swivel chair idea sounds good to me...

Thank you!

WE should have it soon...
Ralph Lauren Interior ~

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
I don't see that a booth would be any more comfortable than a dinette. I would rather have a couple of swivel chairs and a table.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
I would not rush into changing it and before buying a booth you need to sit in it for an hour...most are not that comfortable unless you like the airplane most upright and uncomfortable position.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I took my booth out of my brand new Dutch Star and replaced it with a dinette. I placed the booth on Craigslist figuring I would eventually just have to toss it, but a guy grabbed it up in 3 hours for $500.00. Leather booth with drawers. Check Craigslist.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab