Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 610  
Prev  |  Next
Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 04:09pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

thomasmnile wrote:

From CNBC

Essentially the judge ordered Elon and the SEC to go back to the playground, make nice and work it out?

[emoticon]

westernrvparkowner

montana

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 04:22pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ralph Cramden wrote:

Chainwright wrote:

Ralph Cramden wrote:

8.1 Van wrote:

Quote:

The first full month of Tesla Model 3 deliveries in Norway has pushed electric vehicle sales to a new record high; 58% of new cars sold in the country last month were all-electric.

https://electrek.co/2019/04/01/tesla-model-3-norway-ev-sales-new-record/

[image]

Norway? Really? Are they trying to impress someone.

A country that was overrun by Hitler in about 3 hours, using an army made up of two of Hermann Goering's drunken cousins and Eva Braun's Yorkie does not impress me much.

Hmm. I'm a retired Army vet. And on 2 occasions went to war for my country. Among many things it was an HONOR for me to serve along side with members of the Coalition forces. And NORWAY is part of the Coalition forces. Yes I served along side the Norwegians in Afghanistan. And NO DUDE they are not there to IMPRESS you. They don't have a say if they want to serve in the Military or not, it's mandatory. Like the Vietnam vets that were Drafted whether they liked it or not and SPIT on when they came back. So if you want to "SPIT" on someone take it somewhere else, or keep it to yourself. Because when we serve with the Coalition forces they Got our back and we Got theirs. So have some respect.

Lighten up Francis........That was an attempt at humor and perhaps I had a moment and forgot that it does not exist at RVnet.

Breaking news....you are not the only Vet on this board. Plenty of us are Vets.
Yes, this is where humor comes to die. To the funny bone enhanced, the linked article is quite humorous. One of the premises is that electric vehicle sales in Norway is going to show the world that the internal combustion engine is dead. That is about as logical as using the August sales volume of snow shovels in Miami as the definitive gauge to prove Climate Change. But sometimes the true believer has to dig real deep to find a "statistic" that supports them.

BenK

SF BayArea

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 06:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

More rose colored glasses are coming off in the light of reality facts lining up

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2019/04/elo........-philosophy-is-holding-tesla-back/?amp=1

-Ben Picture of my rig
1996 GMC SLT Suburban 3/4 ton K3500/7.4L/4:1/+150Kmiles orig owner...
1980 Chevy Silverado C10/long bed/"BUILT" 5.7L/3:73/1 ton helper springs/+329Kmiles, bought it from dad...
1998 Mazda B2500 (1/2 ton) pickup, 2nd owner...
Praise Dyno Brake equiped and all have "nose bleed" braking!
Previous trucks/offroaders: 40's Jeep restored in mid 60's / 69 DuneBuggy (approx +1K lb: VW pan/200hpCorvair: eng, cam, dual carb'w velocity stacks'n 18" runners, 4spd transaxle) made myself from ground up / 1970 Toyota FJ40 / 1973 K5 Blazer (2dr Tahoe, 1 ton axles front/rear, +255K miles when sold it)...
Sold the boat (looking for another): Trophy with twin 150's...
51 cylinders in household, what's yours?...

Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 06:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Audi released their EPA results for their Tesla killer Audi ETron. Starting price 75000. EPA Range of 204 miles. Or about 16 miles shorter than the 35000 dollar Tesla or 40,000 Leaf or Bolt. Woohoo. And they do this with a 95KWH battery, about 30 percent bigger than Tesla’s. Something needs some Grease somewhere.

https://insideevs.com/audi-e-tron-electric-range-epa/

* This post was edited 04/04/19 06:56pm by Reisender *

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 07:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

So lets go over some sales figures and see how Tesla is doing.

[image]

Well would you look at that. 3 months of sales only sells 1 month of production. Not good. Down more than 30%!! 30%!!! Not good at all!

Now lets look at the Netherlands. There is a bunch of fan boi's on this site that like to talk about the Netherlands all the time. Well here is your stats fan boi's. Again not good at all. In fact, flat line! [emoticon] Wow! Not good at all!

[image]

Now lets look at the S & X sales. This is the bread and butter sales of Tesla. This is what makes them money. You can't make any money selling a 35K battery car. Tusk even said so. (BTW there still is not 35K Tesla. After all the blustering there still is no 35K car)

[image]

Well; a blind man can see the S & X sales have crashed. This is not good. This is the only products that make money for Tesla. Or I should say make quite a bit of money.

BTW fan bioi's. Where is that semi? Lying Elon said he was delivering cars with his electric semi. Where is the video showing this? [emoticon]

~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

time2roll

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/04/19 08:09pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle continues to tell lies through selective statistics.

2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 09:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Massive 31% quarter to quarter LOSS for Tesla!!!

WOW big loss for Tesla. The demand is over.

30's must be a great number for Tesla. They loss over 30% in the stock since Sept. Hope all you fan boi's sold your stock. Going to get a little bumpy in the months to come.

Think 1st qt is bad? Just wait until the 2nd qt winds up!

Where are those semi's fan boi's? Elon said this year and the semi's will be rolling. 8 months to go fan boi's!! [emoticon]

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 09:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Turtle continues to tell lies through selective statistics.

ROTFLMAO go tell that to Inside EV's. The chart comes from their numbers! LOL What next Time? You going to be mad at me because of this picture? LOL, oh that right, lying Elon posted it first! Better sell your stock dude! Going to be a rough quarter #2.

By the way, remember when Elon said he was going to be in the black going forward? Think that is going to be true? Just asking.

[image]

stsmark

Northern CA

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/19 11:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Norway and the Netherlands cut Govt incentives for luxury BEV’s on Jan 1. The I Pace actually sold around 2500 cars in Holland in Dec.
I read that in the actual Quarterly report Tesla said 10,000 vehicle in transit worldwide.

MNGeeks61

Minneapolis, MN

View Profile

Posted: 04/05/19 05:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

thomasmnile wrote:

From CNBC

Essentially the judge ordered Elon and the SEC to go back to the playground, make nice and work it out?

[emoticon]

He's never going to play nice. He has his own ideas and will continue to butt heads. This is the same guy who called someone a pedophile... did that suit ever get resolved? nope...

guess not as of Sept 2018

or Dec 2018

"At some point I think people have to start wondering would this company be better off with a calmer managerial presence in charge as opposed to a genius leader but a mercurial leader."

"Is the company now at that stage of its development? But Musk has so much of the shares himself that that’s probably not going to happen without an SEC or court order, which I doubt they’ll be willing to do."

Long story short. The guy is a genius and does not like being told what to do, how to think, etc. But running a business, he's better off just making suggestions. Keeping his mouth shut. Or he's going to continue getting sued and fighting with the SEC.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 610  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.