Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 703  
Prev  |  Next
fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/22/21 06:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

fj12ryder wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Are you buying or have a reservation?[emoticon]
Oh, good gawd no. Don't really need a semi, and all the Tesla's are out of my price range.

So what's causing all that hang up about Tesla's delay in producing the semis?[emoticon][emoticon]
It's not the delays per se, it's all the hype about the semi is ready to roll out the door, but it isn't and they won't admit it. Just keep saying almost ready, nearly in production, etc. I just get tired of hearing the same ole, same ole. Back off the hype and ramp up the production. If it ain't ready, just say so.

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

time2roll

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/22/21 06:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Semi is not yet ready.

2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/22/21 07:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Semi is not yet ready.
That's the idea. [emoticon]

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/22/21 09:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fj12ryder wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

fj12ryder wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

Are you buying or have a reservation?[emoticon]
Oh, good gawd no. Don't really need a semi, and all the Tesla's are out of my price range.

So what's causing all that hang up about Tesla's delay in producing the semis?[emoticon][emoticon]
It's not the delays per se, it's all the hype about the semi is ready to roll out the door, but it isn't and they won't admit it. Just keep saying almost ready, nearly in production, etc. I just get tired of hearing the same ole, same ole I just get tired of hearing the same ole, same ole I just get tired of hearing the same ole, same ole. Back off the hype and ramp up the production. If it ain't ready, just say so.

Seems easier to just tune out![emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon][emoticon]

Groover

Pulaski, TN

View Profile

Posted: 07/23/21 05:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It really isn't that hard to just not click on a thread that you have lost interest in. I do it almost every day.

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/23/21 07:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am interested in this thread, but the constant "almost here, almost here, almost here, almost here" just gets so tiresome. Why can't the fan boys just accept that it will be late, and it will get here at some point, and give it a rest? Instead we get daily reports about it's "almost here". I mean it's coming up on 4 years and it's still not here, but it's "almost here".

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/23/21 08:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fj12ryder wrote:

I am interested in this thread, but the constant "almost here, almost here, almost here, almost here" just gets so tiresome. Why can't the fan boys just accept that it will be late, and it will get here at some point, and give it a rest? Instead we get daily reports about it's "almost here". I mean it's coming up on 4 years and it's still not here, but it's "almost here".

Meaning, like a fly to the cow's pie?[emoticon]

time2roll

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/23/21 09:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fj12ryder wrote:

Come back in April for an update.

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/23/21 11:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

fj12ryder wrote:

Meaning, like a fly to the cow's pie?[emoticon]
I can't believe it, you're equating the Tesla semi to a cowpie? Tsk, tsk. [emoticon]

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 07/23/21 11:04am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

fj12ryder wrote:

Come back in April for an update.
LOL

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 703  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Semi truck unveil & test ride set for Oct 26th !
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.