Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Is there a toyhauler w/a livingrm?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Toy Haulers

> Is there a toyhauler w/a livingrm?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next
wantabe351

Parsippany,NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/17 04:30am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Both my wife and I like a 5er design and want to take our 800lb MC with us on a trip, but with a TH you lose the livingrm but gain a Room. So is there a Toy hauler with the livingrm and to take the MC with us the furniture and carpet(if it came with one) would roll up to secure the MC down for travel. Ive searched but cant find any

Rich & Andrea

05 dodge 3500HD DRW quadcab,ctd610,auto,4:10,Tow pkg,susp-upgraded+airbags,Smarty module,Water/Meth injection,2ndfueltank,gauges.
2011Montana 3400rl,5kGen,4-6v,inverter,W/D,solarpower,

dblr

Newark De

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/17 04:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Some builders now make a front living room toy hauler, the kick is the garage will only hold one bike or golf cart but that might be what you need. River Stone and Cedar Creek are bringing one out also Grand Design and I believe Montana both have one in production now. You also can not get in the garage form inside the camper

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

stickdog

Somewhere, USA

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/17 05:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There is one with front living room that has a garage under the rear bedroom. the bed raises up with room under for a golf cart or a motorcycle. Only problem I see is moving your bike out everynight while traveling or sleep on the sofa beds in the front LR.

9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
17 MS 36 RSSB3
Gone 04 HH DA LS 33.5 RLTG
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” Lao Tzu

fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/17 08:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You desire the same thing we did when we started looking for a toyhauler: living space. We found the perfect unit, albeit a bit longer than we wanted. It was the Keystone Fuzion 383. The rear wall pivots to the side for hauling stuff, and then back in place when the toys are out. Makes a very large living room with no utilitarian look like a lot of toyhaulers. We haul 2 sport type bikes in it and it works a treat. The only problem is that they only made them for 2 years. Ours is a 2010.

When we found ours online our local Keystone dealer had no idea Keystone even made something like that. Maybe that's why they only made them 2 years: no one knew they existed, not even the dealers. Keep searching and you may find the layout that suits you, it can happen.

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

STANG23L

Osceola, WI

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/17 08:21am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Though I have no use for one. I've been dreaming of a Grand Design Momentum 376TH. As I love the living room over the hitch. I think its right up your alley.

2014 Ram 1500 Eco Diesel

JAC1982

Brighton, CO

View Profile

Posted: 11/07/17 01:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Agreed on that Momentum 376TH. I love that floor plan, we just needed a full garage for the RZR. It's perfect for one motorcycle though.

2017 Keystone Impact 351
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2016 Ford Explorer Sport 3.5 Eco-Boost
2015 Polaris RZR 900S

ulvik

Smoky Mountains

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/07/17 07:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JAC1982 wrote:

Agreed on that Momentum 376TH. I love that floor plan, we just needed a full garage for the RZR. It's perfect for one motorcycle though.
Same boat here. But we did meet a couple that put a RZR trail in the back but it was tight and they had to crawl out the back of the RZR when in the box. But it is an option.

2010 GMC 1500
2015 Rockwood 2404ds
Great Smokey Mountains

stro1965

Nebraska

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/08/17 04:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

STANG23L wrote:

Though I have no use for one. I've been dreaming of a Grand Design Momentum 376TH. As I love the living room over the hitch. I think its right up your alley.

My dream toyhauler as well. The less expensive Montana 381TH would work well in a pinch [emoticon]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaDwSrOwoEM

2015 Ram 3500 6.7
2015 Keystone Fuzion 325

wantabe351

Parsippany,NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/08/17 02:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The Montana High Country TH is one very cool 5th wheel, what a great idea having the bed coming up like that and put the garage under that,plus storage under the mid section of the back part of the kitchen...$$- now to find that option

JAC1982

Brighton, CO

View Profile

Posted: 11/08/17 03:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ulvik wrote:

JAC1982 wrote:

Same boat here. But we did meet a couple that put a RZR trail in the back but it was tight and they had to crawl out the back of the RZR when in the box. But it is an option.

Eesh yeah I wouldn't be too into that! Plus the big garage in ours is a great "dog" room... easy to clean out!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Toy Haulers

> Is there a toyhauler w/a livingrm?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS