Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Roaming RVers Feb Rally
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Roaming RVers Feb Rally

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
wannavolunteerFT

South Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/09/17 07:02am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Our first trip of 2018 is scheduled for Feb 2-4 at Reed Bingham State Park. Make your reservations quickly as Reed Bingham is a small park.

Reed Bingham is going to all site specific reservations starting in January. Loop 2 (the premium sites) have full hookups with sewer and cable. Loop 1 sites do not have sewer, but can be chosen and reserved by site. I spoke to someone in park earlier in the week, and she said that to reserve a site that the web doesn't allow you to choose, you can call Reservations at 800-864-7275 and they can reserve the specific site. She said Reserve America does not have all parks converted yet, but that almost all the state parks are going to site specific over the next couple of months.

Don't know a theme yet, but I will make a big pot of chili for Sat night.

2010 F150 w/5.4
2011 JayFlight 24RKS TT

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

View Profile

Posted: 12/10/17 05:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks for starting the Feb. rally thread wannavolunteerFT, we look forward to Reed Bingham as it is a great campground.
I added this to our 2018 rally thread Here
[emoticon]

christy-tra

Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/02/18 02:41pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi, We're Sam and Christy. We are now from Thomaston, GA. We have a premium site reserved at Reed Bingham beginning on Feb. 1st. We would like to join up with you.

jakesjaunts

Conyers,Ga

View Profile

Posted: 01/02/18 09:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy New Year!! We made our reservation site #35.

Each day is a gift not a given.

2007 Chevy 2500 Silverado Duramax.
2014 34’ LIFESTYLE

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

View Profile

Posted: 01/03/18 04:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

christy-tra wrote:

Hi, We're Sam and Christy. We are now from Thomaston, GA. We have a premium site reserved at Reed Bingham beginning on Feb. 1st. We would like to join up with you.

Hey christy-tra, we would love for y'all to join in! The more the merrier [emoticon]

wannavolunteerFT

South Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/06/18 07:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well I am back in GA and getting things back together again (well as together as they will ever be). I just realized I had never made my reservations, so I did that. I will be on Site 34, which is just across the road from jakesjaunts.

I am bringing my canopy and a Mr. Buddy propane heater. If someone will bring a second of each I am sure they are likely to be used.

christy-tra, you guys are quite wlecom to join in. We are a very informal group, we usually have 3 meals together. A snack supper on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday, and supper on Saturday night. As the time gets closer, each person will post what they are bringing for each meal primarily so we don't get duplicates and cover the basics. You are welcome to join in as you want. Sometimes there will be specific activities that some will participate in and sometimes everyone just lazes around and visits. That is all dependent on what you want to do.

Ray and Diane

View Profile

Posted: 01/13/18 10:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We might be able to come. I have to work that Friday so we would have to arrive late or come separately. We only live about 1 1/2 hours away but I don't get home from work until 6PM.

Ray and Diane Webb

wannavolunteerFT

South Georgia

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 12:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ray and Diane, come when you can... no specific time... Even if you don't get there on Friday, you can still join us on Saturday.. breakfast usually doesn't start until 9 or 10 depending on weather.. and how many want to sleep in.

ATL JOHN

Hampton Ga

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/15/18 06:52am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sorry Judy we will not be able to make this one. We will leaving the following week to go to Orlando for my grand-daughters college graduation. Hope you all have fun .

2006 Silverado 3500 CC Dually
Duramax/6spd Allison
Firestone airbags
Prodigy P3 brake control
TST 507 TPMS
2011 Heartland Bighorn 3670RL
Lippert 6PT Leveling System
Heartland Owners Club Member 1650

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Roaming RVers Feb Rally
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS