Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

help with majestic 19g

jgkeeto
Explorer
Explorer
hey all,

we were lucky enough to find a good condition 2010 majestic 19g, only have it a couple of days. i was wondering if anyone knows where to find the manual for the 19g. i was able to find the manual from cruise america which only tells you how to use it for camping, i'm looking for the one that will tell what is in it for replacement parts ie. refrigerator etc. everything works well but we want new in it, plus it's our little project to spruce it up, very excited about it.

any help is appreciated.

thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
Tuckerinn wrote:
https://www.cruisecanada.com/buy/buyers_resources/manuals/2010_Four_Winds_Owners_Manual.pdf

Here is the link to the 2010 that CC lists as the owners manual. It's pretty generic but might be of some help

Totally forgot to look for the link but the one above looks like the one I remember. I do have a stack of manuals from the manufacturers of all the appliances and the rental instruction book from CC.

Honestly most RV manufacturers don't have much info on the units themselves. Like one told me each unit is a little different. WHY? I have no idea as they are all built to look identical.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

ron_dittmer
Explorer
Explorer
That 19G is a sweet rig, so very compact for all it offers. It would not be for my wife and I, but "kudos" to all here who own one.

Tuckerinn
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.cruisecanada.com/buy/buyers_resources/manuals/2010_Four_Winds_Owners_Manual.pdf

Here is the link to the 2010 that CC lists as the owners manual. It's pretty generic but might be of some help

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
That is one good thing about mine from El Monte RV is that it also came with the model specific manual within the original sales packet from Fleetwood,as they all do.

With the manual and serial numbers on all appliances,refrigerator, microwave,furnace, AC, water heater, etc.and the installation manuals for them, and the manual for the Chassis.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
As it was built exclusively for the rental market, manufacturer would not have produced an "owner's manual," nor would CruiseAmerica have equipped it with a packet of owner's manuals and installation manuals for the components. Component manuals are usually not difficult to find online.

Most manufacturers don't even prepare model specific manuals for retail RVs, will usually provide a generic manual for RV type or model line, and ship the RV with a package of manuals for components.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
Welcome, have one and love it.

The camping manual is about it. I did remember a link to a manual a while back but I think it was just the camping one. I will look tomorrow and see if I can find it.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
The refrigerator and stove and such are pretty much generic in most RVs,just find the make and model of each one and you will find manuals on line for them.

There are a few owners of the Majestic 19G on the Buying a Rental Thread that may be of help on this and other things,you might ask them.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C