cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Route from Clarksboro NJ to College Park MD with RV?

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like 95 to 695 back to 95? I know we have to go around the edge, and not right through Baltimore, but how? The least stressful would be appreciated... We donโ€™t mind spending extra time to avoid chaos. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
RVcrazy wrote:
It looks like 95 to 695 back to 95? I know we have to go around the edge, and not right through Baltimore, but how? The least stressful would be appreciated... We donโ€™t mind spending extra time to avoid chaos. Thanks!

We used to make that drive and found the Eastern Shore to be much easier to drive. We would get off at the Mall head south to just follow the map

Less stress, easy drive and for us it was fun (10 over Max for speed, plenty of Leo's).

JMHO,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

Robocop
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
That's correct...

95 south to North of Baltimore, hop on 695 East towards the Key Bridge.. cross the bridge, keep following 695 back to 95 just south of Baltimore.

IF your going to Cherry Hill Park, get off exit # 29B

X2....However, do not be bamboozled and go 695 West simply to avoid the FSK Bridge toll which is reasonable. The Westside Beltway is knarly and not worth the free ride.
Scott

2011 Sunseeker 3170DSF
2002 Honda CR-V toad

"Courage is the thing. All goes if courage goes."
"Do not mistake my benevolence for weakness."

That's correct...

95 south to North of Baltimore, hop on 695 East towards the Key Bridge.. cross the bridge, keep following 695 back to 95 just south of Baltimore.

IF your going to Cherry Hill Park, get off exit # 29B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet