cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fusion owners opinions

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
So it looks like we may be back shopping again and we've got a real heavy eye on the Fuzion 427. Just wondering what some opinions of the Fuzions are. From what homework I've done it seems to be a 'somewhat' higher end build than some others. I like the fact that the wiring it structured and color coded, a first for most RV's.
They claim that all three AC's can be ran simultaneously, can anyone tell me how they pull that off? Build in capacitors?
It also has the Moryde fold up steps on the main door. I'd like to hear what peoples opinions are on those over time.
Thanks
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion
8 REPLIES 8

dsnuggles
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2017 Fuzion 369. Im happy with it and I didnโ€™t had the 3rd AC unit since they would have to upgrade the generator. The steps I like them more since they are more sturdy and yes you just gotta sweep them before storage them for travel. But overall itโ€™s a great unit so far for me. Good luck

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2014 Fuzion 401. Bought new in 2015. Been a real solid camper. We just spent 7 weeks living in it. Everything worked fine. The only issue I've had is the main slide floor. The floor apparently doesn't have a wood foundation so it sags a little. Probably gonna have to get the floor replaced if I don't trade it. I've noticed on some of the new ones that this has been corrected. I don't have the fold in steps so I can't comment on that.

CHV_FRK
Explorer
Explorer
We also repurchased a Jayco after some shopping around and got the Seismic. There are definitely some issues that we are working through. There are so many other things on these high end toy haulers to go wrong. I do like a couple things that the Fuzions had but still came back to the Jayco. And we also got an incredible price. 70k for a 4113 with I think a 117k sticker. Problem is we are also coming from a Designer series so the build quality is not as good anyway.
Dana and Natalie

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500HD High Country DRW CC LB 4x4
-60 Aux Tank/Toolbox, Line-X, Full Tint, AirSafe 25K Hitch

2018 Jayco Seismic 4113, 45'7", 17,800lbs w/o the Toys.

Y-Guy
LOL CampingN.C. the upgrade cycle begins.

Step 1: Honey we need a toy hauler
Step 2: Honey the truck isn't big enough for the toy hauler we bought, sorry.
Step 3: Honey we need a bigger toy hauler for another toy.

Congrats on the new truck!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

dedmiston
CampingN.C. wrote:
Well you can see from my sig that that didnt last long. We now have a 3500.

"2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4"

Nice.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
What? Wait! You've only had that since like February right? Whats up with the Jayco?

Several things,
One, we rushed into the purchase with 'Jayco blinders" on. I've had several Jaycos over the years and WAS pretty brand loyal. Nothing major, I'd say it's a great camper for the price point, but we should've coughed up more coin to start with.
We just didn't shop as much as we should. We will spend at least 30 weekends a year in this thing racing, with that you find out quick what you don't like.
Another thing was, I was dead set on keeping my 3/4 ton and was trying to stay within those numbers. Well you can see from my sig that that didnt last long. We now have a 3500.
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
I can't help on the quality etc of the Fuzion, but as for those fold up steps, think about all the dirt, sand, grass etc that collects on them and imagine where all that will end up when you fold them up into the trailer. I have seen comments about always having to clean them before putting them away. Just something to think about.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike

Y-Guy
What? Wait! You've only had that since like February right? Whats up with the Jayco?

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon