Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: I made big mistake requesting an Good Sam insurance quote!
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Insurance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Insurance

> I made big mistake requesting an Good Sam insurance quote!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 04/25/19 10:16am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

chuckbear,

Thank you for your response.

Thank you,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

BeerBrewer

Long Island

View Profile

Posted: 05/02/19 09:15pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well we picked up our new trailer on Wednesday and had no issues, everything went fine. The dealer had an installer familiar with our Hensley Arrow hitch and he installed it with ease. So.... Yes I worry too much! We drove it home (mid Suffolk County Long Island) from Windham Maine without any problems. My Ram 2500 CTD pulled it just fine. It was my first time towing such a large trailer (32') so I took it slow and mostly in the right lane. We got posed by lots of trucks and no sway at all! I am very impressed with the Hensley Hitch. Our first trip is planned for next week!

Thanks!

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 06:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello BeerBrewer,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam and sharing your experience. Have an enjoyable trip next week and safe travels.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

ljr

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 01:05pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wrktfsh wrote:

BillyBob Jim wrote:

BeerBrewer wrote:

Is this how Good Sam does business? How do I make it stop?

Even if this their insurance was free I would not accept it.

You have not seen anything yet. Wait about a week and watch what happens to your mailbox, better get a bigger one.

Yeah, good luck getting the dozen emails from various good Sam departments to stop.
Took multiple unsubscribes to stop the junk. I’m reluctant to order anything from CW online as I figure that would start another round of unsolicited junk

Ditto. Worst junk mailers on the planet.

Larry

chuckbear

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/03/19 01:27pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They aren't junk mailers. They are major spammers. Chuck

ChappyCampers

Georgia

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/19 04:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You think that's something...

I was at work, unable to speak on the phone, so naturally I go online for a quote. I obtained the requested quote, and it was a good quote so I texted my wife to let her know I was going to purchase it. A few minutes later, my phone rings. I didn't answer as I was still unable to. 10 minutes goes by and they call again. I still was unable to answer, and did not. As soon as it was done ringing, it started ringing again. I was so irritated that I put my customer on hold just to yell at the person calling me.

Icing on the cake... I purchased the policy online later in the day. The next day, as we are driving home with the RV in tow, I get another call asking if I was still interested in purchasing the policy. The caller had no idea that I already purchased it. I hope I never have a claim.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/19 06:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello ChappyCampers,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I apologize for the experience you have had with the ongoing phone calls. Please allow me to look into this matter further.
Please provide your contact number in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/21/19 11:52am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Insurance

> I made big mistake requesting an Good Sam insurance quote!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Insurance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS