cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that you have arrived in FLORIDA now what?

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
Florida is full of things to do for the whole family. There are books and GUIDES found near recreational areas, Parks and more. From what little I know about this GUIDE they have in OHIO, GEORGIA, FLORIDA and I'm sure I missed a few. But it's called "ONE TANK TRIPS" Florida Backroads Travel and One Tank Trips. Hope you enjoy and let me know below if you would like more stuff like this for FISHING, SCUBA Diving, BIKE TRAILS and lots more. What I posted here is more related to campers in Florida and what to visit.
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?
4 REPLIES 4

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
I prefer local bar.....talk with locals and get the scoop/low down on where NOT to waste time/money

This is what we always do
Just got back from SC to look for a retirement home. Went right to marsh walk to local watering hole and got the whole scoop and even free drinks from a few local couples
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for that link! As Brevard Snowbirds with a convertible, we're always looking for scenic drives!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
I prefer local bar.....talk with locals and get the scoop/low down on where NOT to waste time/money
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I like to use Trip Advisor. It will tell you things to do, places to stay, places to eat, and rank them based on user reviews, in all 50 states.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE