Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Ordering camp chairs at the store
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Ordering camp chairs at the store

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/19/19 06:31am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Camper Ken,

I apologize you have not been contacted about the chairs. I have requested you be called today regarding this matter.

Thank you for your patience.
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Camper Ken

Oregon

View Profile

Posted: 06/20/19 11:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Final followup report:
I was contacted by phone by two regional managers who stepped in and made sure my local store received the chairs I wanted. I picked them up today. End of story.

2016 Itasca Navion 24J

BillyBob Jim

US

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/19 03:39am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad it worked out.

What was the final tally?

7 days, 4 phone calls, 4 forum posts, 2 post's from Ella, and 3 trips to the store for 2 chairs? Awesome. Camping World gets 5 stars for convenience.

Sure hope they're comfortable and you don't have to return them, might take until Labor Day[emoticon]

* This post was last edited 06/21/19 04:45am by BillyBob Jim *   View edit history

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/19 06:01am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you for the update Camper Ken.
We hope you enjoy camping and the chairs.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

BillyBob Jim

US

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/19 06:41am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Maybe they'll send you a 25% off coupon good on your next purchase for the aggravation, as long as you use it in person at the store not online and in the next 10 days prior to its expiration date, of which 5 of those days were spent in the mail coming to you, and only good on in stock merchandise.[emoticon]

Oklahoma Dan

Owasso

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/21/19 07:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BillyBob Jim wrote:

Glad it worked out.

7 days, 4 phone calls, 4 forum posts, 2 post's from Ella, and 3 trips to the store for 2 chairs? Awesome. Camping World gets 5 stars for convenience.

Sure hope they're comfortable and you don't have to return them, might take until Labor Day[emoticon]

Is this a suggestion of retaliation against Camping World? That wink in the caricature says quite alot. What this seems to imply is for you to take advantage of the Camping World return policy. In other words take advantage and use brand new chairs. Then wait until Labor Day when you don't need them and then return them. So Camping World by having a very generous return policy ultimately in the end gets stuck with two old and used chairs. And the buyer expects refund on the purchase.

BillyBob Jim

US

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/19 07:53am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Oklahoma Dan wrote:

BillyBob Jim wrote:

Glad it worked out.

Is this a suggestion of retaliation against Camping World? That wink in the caricature says quite alot. What this seems to imply is for you to take advantage of the Camping World return policy. In other words take advantage and use brand new chairs. Then wait until Labor Day when you don't need them and then return them. So Camping World by having a very generous return policy ultimately in the end gets stuck with two old and used chairs. And the buyer expects refund on the purchase.

What?

[image]

Oklahoma Dan

Owasso

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/21/19 08:00am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Be nice friend. Many are seeing this.

BadgerMcAdams

Phoenix, AZ

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/19 08:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Oklahoma Dan wrote:

Be nice friend. Many are seeing this.

Actually, he could say the same to you. In your post, you basically (or actually call it what it is, you DID) accused him of planning on returning the chairs to CW at the end of their Return Policy period.

So maybe you should think about what you post before you post it, and determine if it was said in a jestful tone or not.

Have a wonderful day.

Oklahoma Dan

Owasso

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/21/19 09:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good point. It may have been said in a jestful tone or it may not have been. So after thinking it over I have decided it was jestful. I apologize if I hurt any feelings.

We are guests commenting here on this site. Do you think it proper to include a hint in any comments on this site even in jest that could possibly injure the business of our hosts?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Ordering camp chairs at the store
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS