cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class A and Taco Bell Drive Thru

RayJayco
Explorer
Explorer
I am hoping that this wasn't any of our members making a "run for the border"! Wrong way and got stuck. A bit too much to drink...
At least no one was hurt!

What not to do in an rv
Inquiring minds want to know...
9 REPLIES 9

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Two stories both true one in part.

Photo posted at my local U-Haul Rental Center with caption DON'T.

U-haul truck drove under the entrance canopy at a local golf course club house restaurant 11 foot canopy 12 foot truck.. nuff said.

The other was a cartoon (John Darling) he worked for the fictional Channel 1 TV station.

Well the cartoon had both Mr. Darling's remote team and a team from Channel 7 reporting an accident that tied up traffic on the freeway.. Both stations were on the scene. They beat police (who had yet to make the scene when the report was aired) How did they get there so fast??? THEY WERE THE SCENE.. yup one of 'em was going the wrong way and did a head to head with the other.

Well that was posted in the Vehicle assignment office at the REAL Channel 7 (WXYZ TV Detroit) with the caption "DON'T" (Far as I know they never did)

Finnaly a phone call I got on the Job (Police dispatcher) From one of the Major News papers in Detroit asking about a truck fire that
1: Was right outside my window
2: Was reported by a reporter for Chanel 4 (WDIV TV Detroit) who was interviewing the driver of the truck as he reported the fire to me and I to fire dept.

The newspaper reporter wanted all the details I can not give out.. but I ask him why he did not already have 'em. after the paper had a man on the scene too.. Took him a while to figure out who's truck it was (The paper's).

Oh well. Some days I truly enjoyed the job.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe the passenger was going to pay, so they wanted the window on that side.

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Mayve he just wanted it chopped and slammed and didn't have saw and alkyhol said g fer it, it will work just fine.

Y-Guy
Tyler0215 wrote:
Going in the wrong way also. Was alcohol involved?

Yes, the driver was taken in and booked on DUI charges.
Intoxicated RV driver takes wrong turn for a late night snack in Kennewick

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
Going in the wrong way also. Was alcohol involved?

Gimpyknee
Explorer
Explorer
JRscooby wrote:
I can't see "stuck". Does that model not come with reverse?
Years ago I stopped using Taco Bell. I guess if I took my bathroom with I could go back...

That's about what a friend of mine said in another forum - the topic was selecting treatments to keep solids from accumulating in the black tank. His reply was that Taco Bell is usually effective for 2-3 days.

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
I can't see "stuck". Does that model not come with reverse?
Years ago I stopped using Taco Bell. I guess if I took my bathroom with I could go back...

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
That's what happens when you try to "cut in line".

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
This is a perfect example of 'You Can't Fix Stupid.'