cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking To Buy Discounted Camping Membership

jemmot1979
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody out there want to sell there RV campsite membership? Let me know and thank you!
6 REPLIES 6

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Just a sneaky for sale post.

Buying from someone who doesnโ€™t follow the rules is unwise.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
jemmot1979 wrote:
Anybody out there want to sell there RV campsite membership? Let me know and thank you!

You may want to go back and read those rules you checked off before posting. Ie, you're not allowed to post "Wanted or for-sale threads".
FWIW, you might check out this site: Buy and sell CG memberships

Good luck.

jemmot1979
Explorer
Explorer
Oh wow! That's awesome. Can you email me at jemmot@gmail.com? I can cash app you the money if you can send me the membership some how. Let's talk and figure it out. I'm interested.

kenthecamper59
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Harvest Host Premium membership that we bought for another couple, but their plans changed, so they are not going to use it. Interested? I'll sell it for $50.00...They are normally much more than that. Check out this link...Hit me back if you want it.

https://weretherussos.com/harvest-hosts-review/

jemmot1979
Explorer
Explorer
Not really sure! Just bought a bumper pull and where looking to stay at different places that are cool... Not just standard RV parks.

kenthecamper59
Explorer
Explorer
What kind of membership are you looking for?