cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Watcha working on?

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
I pulled out an old 1998 YZ 400 I'm in the midst of a carburetor clean up and awaiting a float valve needle. Minor adjustment to the chain and checked filled fluids, aired up the tires, cleaned out the gas tank. It's been sitting for a few years!!!
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus
13 REPLIES 13

hvac
Explorer
Explorer
Our ATC turned 3 years old. It has approx 40k miles on it. Most of the spring and summer she sits in the toy barn. Past 3 weeks up on the roof. All 3 vents had electric lift failures of some kind. 1 had the cover blown off. Ordered new parts through e trailer. Feels good she's ready for the road again.

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Rent some goats. They love it!

Of course, then you have the goats climbing on things to contend with :W

My only problem is that I don't want to build 2 miles of fence to keep them in. Since the dairy industry dried up in our area, nobody has much for fences anymore.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

Bowhunter61
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to fix a leak in the TH in the corner of the garage that 2 different dealers said they fixed but didn't :M
2015 RAM 3500 SRW
SOLD05 Dodge RAM 3500 DRW 5.9L Cummins
2010 35' Fuzion 302 Touring Edition II
2009 HD Ultra Glide Classic
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500
2005 Artic Cat 250
1997 Kawasaki Bayou 220
1996 Kawasaki Lakota 300

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
BarabooBob wrote:
When the weather warms up a bit, I will start to spray multifloral rose and honeysuckle on my property. Whoever thought that those were good plants to import should be dragged through a patch behind my ATV.

Rent some goats. They love it!

Of course, then you have the goats climbing on things to contend with :W

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

1320Fastback
Explorer
Explorer
Working on cleaning and fixing a few things on our 2015 Sand Sport so we can sell it and also changing over ALL lighting on the 2005 Forest River toy hauler we just bought to LED as well as putting in 2 more floor anchor points, a new memory foam mattress and going to install a door in the hallway to enclose the bed from the kitchen and garage area.

Other than that I'm slowly getting my Fastback running again. It still needs new tires, seats, gas tank and paint.
1992 D250 Cummins 5psd
2005 Forest River T26 Toy Hauler

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Last fall I bought a 38 year old sailboat during a snowstorm. Needless to say, there were not many bidders (I was the only bidder) so I picked it up for about 10 cents on the dollar for actual cash value. I cleaned it up, pulled the boat off the trailer, sanded and painted the trailer, rewired, installed led taillights. Set the boat up in the back yard after finishing the trailer. I found that I was missing a few essential parts (pulleys and ropes) and order those parts.
When the weather warms up a bit, I will start to spray multifloral rose and honeysuckle on my property. Whoever thought that those were good plants to import should be dragged through a patch behind my ATV.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
After putting off this project for years these events have given me time and the motive to get it done. Time to strip, patch, sand and paint the living room and dining rooms.

The wife has picked out a new sofa and chairs. Iโ€™ll be re-trimming the windows and putting up the new curtains.

I just heard the California stay-at-home order has been extended until May 15th. Somebody at the capital must know my work pace.

Take care folks and stay safe.
Hap

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
1951 Old Town Gide 18 canoe. Cedar and canvas. New canvas, ribs and gunwales.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Started with a crushed stone pathway with french drain on the second tier of my property. Moved on to a raised garden (two actually) on the first tier, by the covered patio. Then comes the wrought iron gate project. If this continues for another month, which is VERY likely, I'm moving forward with rebuilding my injectors on my 7.3 PSD. But man, doing all this stuff sucks at 64 years old. I need a job so I can rest.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
New stereo for garage.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Old-Biscuit wrote:
Sorting/organizing ammo --- .22, .380, .38, .357, 9mm, .44, .45LC, 410 gauge, 12 gauge
Setting up spare bedroom closet for gun safe, new shelving for ammo cans/cleaning supplies.
Sorting updating weapon manuals

Picked up new Lever Action Ranch Rifle....so cleaning it

A man after my own heart....
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Old-Biscuit wrote:
Sorting/organizing ammo --- .22, .380, .38, .357, 9mm, .44, .45LC, 410 gauge, 12 gauge
Setting up spare bedroom closet for gun safe, new shelving for ammo cans/cleaning supplies.

NICE project !
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31