cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Roadmaster Active Suspension

Rmoses
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone out there have any experience with the Roadmaster active suspension system that attaches to your left spring? I am well under the capacity for my truck and have my load leveled adjusted to about where I want it but still feel a little more bounce on some bumps than I would like and am looking at their system.
3 REPLIES 3

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
My friend had them on his Titan and loved them. Have another friend who just installed them on his Titan and is still trying to dial them in. Both of them felt that they had excessive sway and mushy shocks.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

penguin149
Explorer
Explorer
I had them on 3 different trucks including the one I have now. I like them. Reduce axle wrap full-time and rear-end sag when loaded. They don't affect unloaded ride of the truck but do make the rear end a little higher unloaded.
Easy enough to install....took me an afternoon but I am slow and very careful when a vehicle is up on jack stands! (And don't use Harbor Freight stands!!). You can sometimes find them on ebay (new) for a great price.
2021 Nissan Titan Pro-4X 5.6L V8 4WD - 2019 Keystone Bullet 243BHS

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I've looked at those in the past, but I have gone with the Hellwig overload spring setup on the last 2 F150's I've owned.

These just work for me and I think cost a little less?

They have made it so I don't 'sag' by about 2" just dropping the tongue on the truck and with the WD bars set, AND my 1.75" front level, still keeps the truck essentially "level" even when hitched up to my heavy #7000 TT.

Good luck! Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.