Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Flashing rope light
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Flashing rope light

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

View Profile

Posted: 09/30/20 06:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

One of the sad occasions was when Beaker street was replaced by disco. Anyone remember the AM station out of Little Rock KAAY? From 1966 to 1972

* This post was edited 09/30/20 07:01pm by colliehauler *

LVJJJ

NW WASHINGTON

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/01/20 09:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Grumpy here, my Leisure Suit was electric Blue and it would still fit. Hate those new LED's on front of some of the newer trailers, didn't think I'd get to camp amid searchlights. Dark skies pleaze.

Why do some idiots think I want to listen to their music? I'm a bass player and sometimes I'm tempted to bring my bass and 4 amps and turn them up to 10, that'll fix'em. I'll turn mine off if you'll turn yourn off.

1994 GMC Suburban K1500
2005 Trail Cruiser TC26QBC
1965 CHEVY VAN, 292 "Big Block 6" (will still tow)
2008 HHR
L(Larry)V(Vicki)J(Jennifer)J(Jesse)J(Jason)

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 10/02/20 02:25am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

LVJJJ wrote:

Grumpy here, my Leisure Suit was electric Blue and it would still fit. Hate those new LED's on front of some of the newer trailers, didn't think I'd get to camp amid searchlights. Dark skies pleaze.

Why do some idiots think I want to listen to their music? I'm a bass player and sometimes I'm tempted to bring my bass and 4 amps and turn them up to 10, that'll fix'em. I'll turn mine off if you'll turn yourn off.

We unloaded our 2020 earlier in the year due to build issues so not much camping this season but we did meet up with my brother at a western MD state park a few weeks back, and stayed with him. The number of new covid campers was astronomical and most had to have every light they could come up with on all night. Music was blaring all over the campground during the day, thankfully the Rangers walked around and shut people down come 9 PM. It was not pleasant by any measure. We were sandwiched in between hillbilly music and heavy metal.

parcany

Arizona City

View Profile

Posted: 10/02/20 01:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

When we camp out here in Az a lot of people have lites that are under their vehicle and trailer. Mostly in State parks. The reason why they have the lites on is cause the Pack Rats will eat the wiring in the engine bay and under the trailer. My friend had Pack Rats ate some wiring under his hood that went to his coil and made his truck run super bad. Cost him a pretty penny to get it fixed.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Flashing rope light
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.