cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

bidet seat

pyoung47
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone installed a bidet toilet seat in their camper?
9 REPLIES 9

pyoung47
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all who responded.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
RedRollingRoadblock wrote:
Bumpy

I'll see if I can confuse you more.

If you look at the pictures on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO the the third picture shows the nozzle "port" the rectangular item that hangs in the bowel.

One of the knobs is water volume and the other directs it to the target or for cleaning. There is a "nozzle" that lowers down with a angled-up hole that does business.

When you get it installed, stand in front of it and you will see clearly how it works. Maybe not so clearly if the water hits you in the face. LOL Have towels handy.

It has a fitting to attach from the toilet tank to the unit. All parts are included.

And according to the add "HAVE FUN DOING IT YOURSELF." But they forgot the part about old, fat stiff jointed men getting down and crawling around the toilet. "IT'S FUN." Like a trip to the dentist.

thanks, I saw in one shot a nozzle that jumps down, don't know which unit was that on however.
bumpy

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpy

I'll see if I can confuse you more.

If you look at the pictures on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO the the third picture shows the nozzle "port" the rectangular item that hangs in the bowel.

One of the knobs is water volume and the other directs it to the target or for cleaning. There is a "nozzle" that lowers down with a angled-up hole that does business.

When you get it installed, stand in front of it and you will see clearly how it works. Maybe not so clearly if the water hits you in the face. LOL Have towels handy.

It has a fitting to attach from the toilet tank to the unit. All parts are included.

And according to the add "HAVE FUN DOING IT YOURSELF." But they forgot the part about old, fat stiff jointed men getting down and crawling around the toilet. "IT'S FUN." Like a trip to the dentist.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
RedRollingRoadblock wrote:
Installed a Luxe Neo https://luxebidet.com/product/neo-120-bidet-attachment/ at home as well as in MH. No water heater or air dryer. It is what the DW wanted. I was skeptical about it but am fine with it.

She chose this model so I didn't need to run electrical. Since it uses cold water it can be an eyeopener at times, especially at the temps cool off in the MH. Works okay on the pump, has cut the TP usage way down. I installed on a Doemetic 520 with no modification. Had to buy a fitting at the hardware store for a few dollars. I needed to replace the bowel seals so I did it while I had the throne on the workbench.

Found them on Amazon.

I can't quite figure out how that works. I "assume" a water hose fits that one fitting but see no "spray" device.??????
bumpy

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a Luxe Neo https://luxebidet.com/product/neo-120-bidet-attachment/ at home as well as in MH. No water heater or air dryer. It is what the DW wanted. I was skeptical about it but am fine with it.

She chose this model so I didn't need to run electrical. Since it uses cold water it can be an eyeopener at times, especially at the temps cool off in the MH. Works okay on the pump, has cut the TP usage way down. I installed on a Doemetic 520 with no modification. Had to buy a fitting at the hardware store for a few dollars. I needed to replace the bowel seals so I did it while I had the throne on the workbench.

Found them on Amazon.

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
MEXICOWANDERER wrote:
It can get dangerous if the DW suffers 40F water/

Make sure to size your inverter to handle the heat function for the water and seat;-)

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
It can get dangerous if the DW suffers 40F water/

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I never camp without a bidet toilet available. Never.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, type bidet in the forum search feature.