cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Veteran broke down in Pine Bluff WY

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
I am trying to reach out to see if anybody is in Pine Bluff WY?

A fellow Veteran on FB is broke down with brakes locked up and 2 blown tires.

Needs tools or flatbed.

Has 30' RV.

That's all I know for now.
10 REPLIES 10

lots2seeinmyrv wrote:
I got an update.

She is safe and found a place to stay last night.

It is a 5th Wheel RV that needs new studs - 8 Lug.

She has help.

Thanks to all who followed.

That's a good thing
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
I got an update.

She is safe and found a place to stay last night.

It is a 5th Wheel RV that needs new studs - 8 Lug.

She has help.

Thanks to all who followed.

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like wheel lugs were not torque'd correctly. That caused the lugs to break off and the wheels fall off. Lugs should be fairly easy to find but I would inspect the hubs real well to make sure they weren't damaged.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like old school lug bolts instead of studs on those axles. Somehow she lost all 16 lug bolts plus the two wheels on that side and dragged it to a stop on the shoulder....would love to now the rest of this story!

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
It was a female, on my Veterans FB group, alone, that was my concern and worry with it cold and getting dark.

Someone did pull over and help her as I post this last night, so she was busy with them and I had not heard back from her.

They said they could not find studs on the hub?

They did rig up one axle and got it off the Interstate.

She has not posted back on FB as of this morning, so I hope she is ok, and found shelter.

Thank you.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I hope it is just the brake lanyard and 2 new tires. Also too far away to help, wish I could. The weather is a real factor this time of year there.
Puma 30RKSS

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good suggestion. Advance planning is a necessity.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Not even close. Sorry. I wish him well.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, I instructed her to join RV.NET and post a reply here to give you her information directly.

Thank you everyone!