Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Around the Campfire: Wear Two Masks?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Wear Two Masks?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next

Tennessee

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/21 10:38am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

t-train wrote:

No mask for me and no vaccine for me. That’s all I am saying.

t-train, it is NOT all about you! That attitude has been a major factor in the over 400,000 deaths! It is about everyone you come in contact with! You have a responsibility to take care of yourself, and responsibility to everyone around you! For your own sake, and all around you, wear a mask and get the vaccine! Yes, the decision is yours; please don't be irresponsible!!!

* This post was edited 02/03/21 10:51am by Moderator *

Orion

Pacific South West

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/21 01:38pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

t-train wrote:

I guess that's up to you, but I'm assuming that you don't go anywhere, work from and have no visitors.

I have seen you post a lot on here, but now in the future, when I see your name, all I'll think about is this post!

Sometimes I sit and think deep thoughts. other times, I just sit!

monkey44

Cape Cod, MA and Central Fla

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/21 05:01pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[quote=BCSnob]Overblown?
After 1 year, covid has caused 75% of the deaths (based upon excess deaths during covid pandemic) caused by the Spanish flu in 1 year (deaths in USA).

This plot of total deaths by month in USA for 2015-2020 readily shows the excess deaths during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Link to plot
Quote:

Why pick ONE word from my post and critic that one word? Read all of it first. I was talking about MEDIA, not the seriousness of the disease. Note the following sentence.

PS: Am myself the media for twenty-five years - I know what editors ask, and sometimes, I refuse to write that slant. Based on your posts, you may be more in tune with genetics and biology of it, but not the media. We're all in this together, and I appreciate all the info we accumulate to help everyone understand it better ...

My sentence beyond 'Overblown' ... 'However, it is a real danger to some folks and should be treated as such.'

Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/21 05:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We're learning more about COVID almost daily. One reason we wear masks even after being infected and recovered from COVID is reported below.

BMJ published 14 Jan 2021

regarding recovered COVID patients:

the BMJ wrote:

The research team warned, however, that early evidence from the next stage of the study suggested that some people who are themselves protected by antibodies still carry high levels of virus and could continue to infect others.

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee (15 year old Terrier of some sort), Sasha 5 yr old Golden
Kaiya at the Rainbow Bridge
2008 Southwind
2009 Honda CRV

Check out blog.rv.net

Tennessee

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/21 06:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We, collectively, have drifted a bit off the OP's topic "Wear Two Masks"? The benefits of two masks, or not, is currently being researched and not sure when the results will be published and recommendations made. We already know the value and need of one mask at a minimum. It will be interesting to see what information come out in the following days/weeks.

BCSnob

Middletown, MD

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/21 09:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Monkey44 My apologies for not taking your last paragraph as you intended. Go read it again keeping in mind how covid deniers (those who believe covid is no worse than the seasonal flu) have been reacting to the news of deaths and illness and scientific findings about this disease and you’ll see how I took your last paragraph.

* This post was edited 02/03/21 10:05pm by BCSnob *

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/05/21 09:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ancient Relative, Man Killer, but no Wear Two Masks. Might be one of Tonto's Relatives.
One winds me.

MEXICOWANDERER

las peñas, michoacan, mexico

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 01:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7486059/

Interesting subject when colloidal silver is used integral with a 5 layer N95 mask. Silver media is used along with charcoal in military biological masks. PPM count of the colloidal liquid has to be rich in AG however. 10,000 PPM minimum. Because airlines and mass transit is considering using AG to augment efficiency don't be surprised if you see this on FDA approved products.

the link is definetly worth a read

t-train

usa

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 10:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JRscooby wrote:

t-train wrote:

Sounds like somebody that guards would need to keep away from the inside of the gate if the medieval castle was under siege.

I have asthma. I have done my research. Masks are ineffective and the vaccine has too many bad side effects including up to death.

t-train

usa

View Profile

Posted: 02/06/21 10:38am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Orion wrote:

t-train wrote:

I guess that's up to you, but I'm assuming that you don't go anywhere, work from and have no visitors.

I have seen you post a lot on here, but now in the future, when I see your name, all I'll think about is this post!

Please see my response below. There’s so much more I could say about this subject but you guys who banned me from this site.
One thing I will leave with everyone is this.
A scared population is a controlled population.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> Wear Two Masks?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.