cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Heritage Glen 273rl.

cgjt
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking at purchasing a Heritage Glen 273rl by Wildwood. Any comments or feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Almost two thousand pounds of cargo capacity and good fresh and waste tank sizes too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
We have A 27BHSS2Q and would replace it with the same if we needed to.
This is our second which we had custom built. Our first was a complete lemon and we lucked out when it was totaled by hurricane Irma.( we had full insurance coverage)
I strongly suggest you go over everything with a fine tooth comb and operate the tongue jack, the canopy, the slides, the stabilizers and the complete water system.
Also if it is not too late, get it with 50 amps and two A/C unites rather than the 30 amp with just one.
Hopefully on your model there is more counter space than on ours which has just about none
I am handy and have added a lot of cabinets and shelving, replacing their flimsy ones.
Overall; for the money, you can't go wrong

Guy

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought a 2021 Heritage Glenn 338BAR last month and love it.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.