cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

compartment door replacement

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
I am in dire need of a new compartment door for my 2007 Coachman Cross Country 389DS. I had one left open when backing into the garage and it curled it up badly. I have been searching online for a replacement but am not having any luck at all. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks for any help.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2007 Coachmen Cross Country 389DS
300 HP Cummins Turbo Charged
03 Sahara Jeep Wrangler & 05 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll
7 REPLIES 7

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
brianseay1 wrote:
allbrandauto wrote:
i got my door for my fleetwood bounder from rv used parts 606-843-9889 nice people to deal with

I think I may have found one. They have a 2005 model that looks just like mine. Going to call them tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

Just to touch base on this subject. I drove to Kentucky today and picked up my compartment door. Thanks for telling me about this place. I found me some Alcoa wheels I'm gonna go back and get !!!
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
most of the doors are stock sizes you may just go to any camping palce who services them .I punt in a extra door under the table to get out my handie cap dog I open it reached in and help my husky out.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
allbrandauto wrote:
i got my door for my fleetwood bounder from rv used parts 606-843-9889 nice people to deal with

I think I may have found one. They have a 2005 model that looks just like mine. Going to call them tomorrow. Thanks for the help.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll

brianseay1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. I have a couple of numbers to call tomorrow. Haven't found anything online yet. Trying to find out what years are interchangeable with the 2007. I found doors for and 2004.
Brian & Neena & B.G.
B.G. 2014 Goldendoodle
2014 800 RZR4
Roll Tide Roll

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
try colaw

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look for RV salvage yards, as I recall there are a few in your area. There is one in the area of Branson, Mo. Just try a search under RV salvage.Here are a few
RV Yard Glendale, Az.
Colaw RV Salvage, Carthage, Mo.
Visone RV, East Bernstadt, Ky
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer