cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tire pressure monitor showing 10 tires at once

Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that shows the pressures of a least 10 tires simultaneously on its display. I don't want to have to look away from the road at least 10 times as a display scrolls through each tire.

The products I've found are the RVi Tire Patrol and the TireMinder A1AS.

Are there any others? Have you used either of these products?
6 REPLIES 6

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Dorian Pressure pro used to read the two Front tires. 4 Rear on my coach (that's six tires) and all 4 of my Towed's and had room for a spare or two if I'd have bought more senders.

True Story
First trip with it it alarmed. Sure enough front tire on towed low. Aired up repeatedly and went to tire store after return home. They found I'd been Screwed so they removed the screw and put in a patch no charge (Road hazard warrant)
Another RVer same system, too busy to install it right now. about 15 miles later tire totaled, rim, brake rotor and over 2 grand in body work.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
What else are you gonna do while driving under level-2 autonomous control besides obsess over your tire pressures? Take a nap?

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
These are the same answers the OP got on the Escapees forum... I guess he didn't like what he read.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
Looking at it once and reading the pressures of ten tires will take your eyes off of the road for so long you will be as hazardous as a texter. As is stated above, the tpms is there to alert you to something wrong so that you can drive without looking at it. Do not use it to visually confirm that everything is just fine. We don't need any more distracted drivers on the roads.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's why they have alerts, so you don't have to look at it. I rarely, if ever, check mine while driving. Too many other things to watch out for.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Without answering your question directly, if you set the TMPS parameters the way you want, you never need to look at it at all. It will alert you when something goes outside the parameters (temp and psi). I would constantly look at my TPMS when I first got it, but eventually I stopped paying attention to it until it alerted me to something. I also learned that my high temp parameters were too short. On a trip to Fl in mid summer my tires heated up to 2 deg above the parameter I set and the alarm kept going off. Not an issue, but it was a PITA until I raised the threshold 5 degs.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS