cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telcel deals

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
For those of you looking for cheap cell and internet service telcel Amigo has become even better. NEVER buy your air time at OXXO or a supermarket. Bigger Telcel stores participate in monthly offers at amazing rates. You can also buy that airtime online from Telcel. Currently 30 days of service with 4.5G of data is a whopping 200 pesos! Where else in North America can you get this for $10 USD?? Last month it was even cheaper. Any Telcel phone can be used as a Hotspot. You can bring an unlocked phone and they will install a new SIM for about 30 pesos. Enjoy.
3 REPLIES 3

Talleyho69
Gee. We put 100 pesos on our phone every 60 days, an inevitably have some roll over to the next time.

Here in Mexico, and to the US, everyone uses Whatsapp, which is free as long as you have wifi. It also allows you to send photos, which TelCel does not.

TelCel is great. Sure, you have to listen to commercials, but it's worth it for the great rates.

dkilley
Explorer
Explorer
This is why i got my dual sim phone with cdn plan and mx plan. Best of both and i have my cdn phone number which i need to have.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Exactly like many drug prices…less expensive outside the US.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad