cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

15D

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
Lets start documenting problem areas, due to the rains. I have asked my compatriot to check regularly with the Green angels
10 REPLIES 10

Talleyho69
We have friends who are doing the Las Vegas Nogales dash today then home to Zihuatanejo on 15D. We'll keep you posted too.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
robatthelake wrote:
The last Road Report that I have received confirms earlier reports that highway 15 is good to go !
There were so many conflicting reports it was difficult to determine which were accurate!

We finally heard from some folks who had just arrived at Bucerias after travelling from Nogales!

that is good news

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Local newspapers offer accurate information as do major bus lines like Transportes Norte de Sonora

Interesting OUTDATED IMAGES and information from 2-weeks ago

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
The last Road Report that I have received confirms earlier reports that highway 15 is good to go !
There were so many conflicting reports it was difficult to determine which were accurate!

We finally heard from some folks who had just arrived at Bucerias after travelling from Nogales!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
MEXICOWANDERER wrote:

Rosa? ROSA?
Guess she got bored and departed. Where the red circle is is blue sky and 2 mph breeze...

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer

Rosa? ROSA?
Guess she got bored and departed. Where the red circle is is blue sky and 2 mph breeze...

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Upper right hand corner gives the time and date of the satelite image, the National Hurricane Center from Noaa has more information, go to the site and on the left upper corner you find the tab for Central Pacific and there you find the info, Arizona is going to get drenched togerther with the Northern part of Zonora.

navegator

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Date?

Mon, October 1 2018

Time?

07:50 PM PDT

Lower left corner of the picture

navegator

Talleyho69
Date? Time??? Things move SO fast!