cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Baja California trip

popsiscool
Explorer
Explorer
I'm preparing for a leisurely paced trip from Vegas to La Pas around October. I have made trips down the Baja many times although the last was around 2007. Met awesome people and stayed in great places some free some at a small cost. Love eating local foods. I'm going in my 28 foot bounded with my motorcycle in tow. If anyone is interested in caravaning let me know.
2 REPLIES 2

popsiscool
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. Yes I do want to go down the ocean side Fedel is a friend,so I have to stop at his place,just below San Quentin. Also a place on a bay just west of the airfield at Guerro Negri is just fabulous.

coloradotallman
Explorer
Explorer
Pops, we did Baja last December all the way to Cabo after visiting our daughter in Vegas. Going to stop through again about November 1st but this time heading down the west coast thru Nogales. With a 28 footer you are probably not going thru San Felipe and Coco's although things keep getting paved more and more. Thru San Felipe there seems to be a good overland crowd. You might also check the ExpeditionPortal.com and look under their Forums, then expeditions being planned in north america or central america - even tho Baja is north.