cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bob Quinn Lake, BC

cross21114
Explorer
Explorer
Back in 2005, I stayed overnight at a great boondocking place right on Bob Quinn Lake behind some sort of contruction yard.

I'm going to make this trip again in August and was looking a BC roads. It said that you can't overnight in gravel pits and other pull out areas.

Does anyone know if this place is still available as a boondocking site?

Thanks
Chris
2018 Nexus Ghost 36DS
360 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2016 Ford Expedition
3 REPLIES 3

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
I suspect that the pit is for the use of the highways contractor come winter. I can't imagine that anyone is going to say anything about an RV set-up overnighting, especially in the North.

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

cross21114
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Johnny,

This actually seemed like a fairly regularly used spot. Even had fire ring and makeshift table.

Looking forward to traveling through BC again.

Chris
Chris
2018 Nexus Ghost 36DS
360 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2016 Ford Expedition

Johnny_G1
Explorer
Explorer
It's not very well enforsed Just my thought's lots of place to park, so I wouldn't worry about them, seen those sign's last trip north in 17 but just ignore them, if you are too tired nobody will move you along, and as far as enforement none to be seen on the hwy.
98 Mountain Aire 34' 210 Cummins Puller and 2001 dodge dully with all the toy's, 400 + hp pullin a 2001 32.5' Okanogan 5th wheel, new to us after 5 yrs with the 28' Travel Aire. Lots of fun.