cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camping at Rancho Buganvillias

JerBear
Explorer
Explorer
We recently enjoyed a three-night stay at Rancho B RV Park, less than 2 kms south of La Placita. Sandy is an excellent host, ensuring everyone is included in activities and seeing all the area has to offer. Campers heading north or south on Mex 200, be sure to stop at km marker 196 and meet all the four-legged friends, witness the beautiful vistas and sunsets and easy access to the endless beach. There are full hookups, as well as dry camping areas. Many sites have concrete pads. The bathrooms are clean and modern. There is a covered gathering area. Currently there is no restaurant on site. Plans for a pool and two rental units with gorgeous views are underway. GPS location: 18.51144 N 103.58376 W Current price: 100 pesos per night with metered electric. ranchob.com
2007 CITATION Supreme 10'8" Truck Camper,Torklift Fastguns, Torklift Tiedowns,Torklift Superhitch,Reese Front Hitch, Honda EU2000i Generator, 2x100 Watt Solar Panel /MPPT Controller, 2500 Watt Inverter.
2006 GMC 3500HD DRW Ex. Cab Truck, Duramax/Allison
4 REPLIES 4

ykphil
Explorer
Explorer
Great place to relax by the beach, Sandy is a great host. I believe price per night increased to 200 pesos in February, which is still a bargain for what you get. I rarely stay in campground but make an exception for this place.

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thank you. I've bookmarked them in my favorites in hopes that we ever get back south with the TC.
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
“The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats

rocmoc
Explorer
Explorer
We have stopped there in the past and will again in the future. Great location, park and as stated HOSTS!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico
rocmoc n Great SouthWest USA

Talleyho69
It's nice to hear that they have reopened after a several year shutdown.

Obviously they have worked things out with the local people and are back in business.

Shortly before they closed several people put in nice large patios, so there may still be some "premium" sites!

Good Luck!!