cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane season is here

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
First hurricane of the year and it is a bit early in the Pacific catergory 2 closer to 3 making land fall today, hurricanes normally start in late June earlly July, we have had rain storms too earlly and strong ones, definitlly climate change is here, winter weather was mild not as cold as bebore when I had to use my officers coat, a light jacket or sweater was all I needed, how has the weather been in your part of town? I am currently in the valley of Mexico City.

navegator
5 REPLIES 5

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Next tropical depression of the coast of Oaxaca and the gulf of Tehuantepec with a probability of 40% of intensifying into a tropical storm, so bad weather is here also the rainy season is upon us, be prepared.

navegator

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
First of all I am not a climate change nut, no way. But this is a personal observation. I can remember sled riding every day from thanksgiving to Easter as a youngster on the hill in front of our house. In the last few years there has hardly been a day kids could sled ride in that same place, maybe none. Think about that.

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
As of yesterday 11 dead and 33 missing, and the season just started lets hope it does not get worse.

navegator

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks a lot.:) It might reform in the Gulf of Mexico and threaten FL.
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

Talleyho69
Here in Zihuatanejo things have been pretty much normal except for the ocean conditions.

Starting in January we had weeks of red tide, murky water that was cold. It finally became warm and clear again mid-May.

We had our first rain May 29, .16 inches and again last night, .95 inches. We are out of the area being affected by Agatha, fortunately.