cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lobster fest, rockland! Maine

sheeil
Explorer
Explorer
Going from freehold, new jersey. To rockland me. Need routing ..can't find any campgrounds in rockland.. Traveling in 36 ft MH towing Saturn wagon..would appreciate any info...thanks..
Bill - Pilot :C
Sheila - co-pilot :E
2004 Fleetwood Bounder 35R Workhorse W22 Our Pictures
Our Pictures

2003 Saturn LW300 Wagon Toad
5 REPLIES 5

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Double Post.

Please reply HERE.
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP

sheeil
Explorer
Explorer
Scallops are good too.. Next trip ๐Ÿ™‚
Bill - Pilot :C
Sheila - co-pilot :E
2004 Fleetwood Bounder 35R Workhorse W22 Our Pictures
Our Pictures

2003 Saturn LW300 Wagon Toad

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
We have used the following route in the past, starting from east of you in W. Long Branch:

Garden State parkway to northern end where it joins with the NY Thruway. East on NY Thruway over Tappan Zee Bridge to I 684 north to join with I84 (alternate is to take NY Thruway north to join with I84 near Newburgh). I84 to junction with I90 (Mass Turnpike) to I290 through Worchester to join with I495 around Boston which joins with I95 near the New Hampshire border. Just south of Portland, we take I295 to route 1 near Brunswick. Route 1 goes through a number of small quaint towns, but is a nice 2 lane that will take you to Rockland.

We have not stayed in Rockland, but have stayed several times at Camden Hills State park just north of Camden.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450๐Ÿ™‚

Explorer
Explorer
I'll trade you. Lobster in Maine for scallops in Florida. Have a good one
The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed here when we went to the Lobster festival. A few miles north and was very nice.
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad