cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel from Indy to Orlando to Houston, TX w/ tow

2Macs
Explorer
Explorer
We are traveling to Orlando from Indy starting Jun 19th towing our 35 foot travel trailer. We do not want to tow TT beyond the I-75 /I-10 area, but leave it in a storage lot for a week. We will continue to Orlando and stay in our condo for a week, the return to our stored TT and pick up to continue to Houston, TX.

Can any of our fellow RV'ers suggest a place to store the RV in the Lake City area securely for a week. We want to store the TT close to the I-75/ I-10 interchange area if possible.

Thanking all in advance for any suggestions.
Ed & Michele :C
1 REPLY 1

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'd suggest my property but we are an hour south of that and we will be heading west by then. Use RVParkReview and look for CG in the area. We actually have an RV storage facility a half mile from my home but I don't know if there is one up there. Campgrounds will often let you store an RV on their property so call them on the phone.

If all else fails call Ultimate Boat and RV Storage here- (352) 472-3337. They are near Newberry FL and about 12 miles from I-75. When they opened that business a year or so ago I expected them to fall flat on their face, but I was wrong. They have a lot of RV's inside their fence and seem to be doing well.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper