cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

wind warning

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
Wind gusts to 50 MPH across northern Arizona today.
Careful everyone.
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad
3 REPLIES 3

Golfcart
Explorer
Explorer
Had some 20-30mph winds here in north texas yesterday but the gusts were hitting 50 in some areas.

Be careful folks!
2009 Sun Valley Road Runner 16ft
2010 Chevy Silverado 1500

1320Fastback
Explorer
Explorer
I drove out to Paradise last Thursday and arrived just before the heavy winds hit hard at 2pm. We pulled into the show grounds and got the trailer unhitched and stabilized pronto. There were periods where you couldn't see 3' outside the windows. Later that night on the local news they said 4 Semi's rolled over also as well as being the strongest wind/sand storm in 15 years.

Be careful guys!
1992 D250 Cummins 5psd
2005 Forest River T26 Toy Hauler

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
These storms coming across the states are sure weird sometimes...

I try to watch them pretty close here every day...

Saw on the computer WX program two days ago where three or four tornado symbols were down in VA/North Carolina near the Norfolk Area. The strange thing was there was no bad clouds anywhere near them in any direction. I guess these were formed just from high winds brewing up around the coastal water??? Never seen that before... Then on the nightly TV news it was confirmed real as they was showing damages from the tornadoes in that area. I was first thinking fake news haha...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS