cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any dentist recommendations in Algadones Mexico?

dpam
Explorer
Explorer
I require a new partial dental bridge, and I understand dental work in Algadones is very reasonable. We are planning on being in Yuma this October, so if anyone has used a dentist in Algadones Mexico I'd greatly appreciate your input.
5 REPLIES 5

kellygrimes
Explorer
Explorer
You are definitely right @dpam. Dental treatments in Los Algodones are very affordable, cheaper compared to US that's why we also travel there when any members of our family needs to have a dental procedure. I would recommend Sani Dental Group, its also located in Los Algodones. Their clinic are really so beautiful that you will have a second thought of entering because you might think their services are too expensive, but its NOT. Their staff are very friendly and accommodating. I remember they charge their dental bridge treatment $160 per unit so if you are interested send me a message and I will help you contact them. You can also find their profile at placidway.com because that's where I found their page. Let me know.:)

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have used Drs. Camacho just across the street when crossing into Mexico for 12 years. A gray block building. Their shingle says "Pediatric Dentistry" but they do anybody. We have had outstanding service.

Gemstone
Explorer
Explorer
Here are a few more to choose from: Dentists in Los Algodones

Regards
Gemstone
'06 Elite Suites TK3, '95 KW T-600, '08 Softail Classic , '06 Softail Deuce

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
The Texan wrote:
I use Dr Marquez and like his work and prices very well. He is just across the border, on your right before the main street. He has done bridge and crown work for me. Will be seeing him this fall for cleaning and to repair a broken tooth.

We have used the same Dentist. Exc work
samsontdog:o:W

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
I use Dr Marquez and like his work and prices very well. He is just across the border, on your right before the main street. He has done bridge and crown work for me. Will be seeing him this fall for cleaning and to repair a broken tooth.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today