cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bluewater Key CG

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
After the winter from hell here in New England, DW and I decided we had to take a week and get away. We flew to Key West for the week. Knowing that Bluewater Key was nearby, we had to take a drive to check it out.

Big mistake! Now it's all I can think of....... What an amazing CG and location. It's definitely on my must stay list for the near future...... Now, if only that lottery hit could happen, we'd be able to buy a site there. ๐Ÿ™‚
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King
7 REPLIES 7

Shot-N-Az
Explorer
Explorer
We broke with tradition and stayed away from BWK and the Keys this past Christmas season. Stayed in a really nice place in Naples, but decided while we were there that we'd go back to BWK next Christmas. There's something about that place that is unique and cannot be replicated anywhere else.

Luke_Porter
Explorer
Explorer
I've been to Bluewater several times, a very nice place. But, I actually prefer Bahia Honda. The waterfront sites are west facing for great sunsets. The Bluewater waterfront sites face east.

My RVing in the Keys came to a stop when I bought a waterfront home here on Big Pine.
Yep, actually drove to all of these places---in the last eight years. Missed Rhode Island and New Jersey.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm there now, sitting in the tiki with a cold drink mentally preparing to go into KW in a few minutes !
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

fla-gypsy wrote:
It may be the best CG and location in the nation.

I have to agree... The PROBLEM with staying there is once you do , your spoiled.. everything else wont measure up . . And yes , the cost is about the SAME as all the other places in the keys with a few exceptions . . .
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
It may be the best CG and location in the nation.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
We spent a week there also. Great place and really not much higher than other places in the area.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Bluewater Key is a real shocker to those of use are cheap. We stayed there a week and really enjoyed the campground.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker