cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campgrounds in Panama City Florida

jbres
Explorer
Explorer
Hey next summer my family is going to Panama City Beach Florida, and my niece has an event at the Marina Civic Center all week long. That center is located at 8 Harrison Avenue, Panama City Beach Florida 32401.
We are hoping to stay really close to that even center (or convention center) and I am wondering if anyone knows of a nice campground really close by.
Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

kodiak_308
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing really close to the Civic Center. St.Andrews as someone said stays booked year round. If you're there in the summer allow minimum of 20 minutes to get there from St. Andrews. and it could be longer depending on what events are happening, Thunder Beach, or one of the holidays.

lizzie
Explorer
Explorer
I don't think the address you gave is at Panama City Beach. Harrison Ave. is the main street for the town of Panama City and the Marina is at the end of that street.

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
If you want to stay at St. Andrews, book it NOW. This park stays full almost all the time.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

Hiking_Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
Also Emerald Coast RV , but it's pricy. It's about 7.5 miles away.
Amateur Radio WA4GIY
2015 Montana High Country 305RL
2013 RAM 3500 4x4, crew cab, long bed, 6.7 CTD, Aisin trans.
CGVW 20460 Lbs.

Hiking_Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
St. Andrews State Park - not full hook ups, but for a week you may be OK with that. It is 12.7 miles/23 minutes away from the Convention Center.
Amateur Radio WA4GIY
2015 Montana High Country 305RL
2013 RAM 3500 4x4, crew cab, long bed, 6.7 CTD, Aisin trans.
CGVW 20460 Lbs.

jbres
Explorer
Explorer
hmm yea I was hoping there was something really close. I will have to read up on that link

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/florida/panama-city-beach

nothing real close but the link above might help. Looks like Panama City Beach RV Resort is the nicest. (and most expensive). There is a state park St Andrews State Park but no sewer hookup and reviews say it's rustic.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi