cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Island RV Park, Clearlake Oaks, CA

road_glide
Explorer
Explorer
Island RV Park in Clearlake Oaks, Northern CA. Anybody ever stay here? No input from RV Park reviews. We are traveling through there next week and have a one nite stop over. We are almost 40 feet.

http://www.islandrvpark.com/
2003 Safari Sahara 350HP Cummins ISC Allison 6 speed
Model 3753 - Triple Slide
2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 toad
5 REPLIES 5

road_glide
Explorer
Explorer
We made it! Monday nite and we are settled in space 39 Island RV park, Clearlake Oaks, CA. Mostly full timers but there were 5 spaces available. We chose to park windshield facing the lake. $30 cash or check, 30amp service ( water and sewer, we did not use). Leaving tomorrow to continue on to the southern Oregon coast.

road_glide
Explorer
Explorer
Got through to the owners yesterday and we will be staying at Island RV park Monday nite the 18th maybe Tuesday as well on our way to the Oregon coast. Did a google map search on the park and it looked pretty cool.
Those of us who RV, always like a new adventure, just no surprises..
After we stay we will leave a review here and on RV park reviews.

petej
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, I've stayed at Island Park RV a number of times. Great couple that runs the place. We typically take a boat with us and they are so helpful (and will typically launch your boat for you while you park your RV). We always stay there when going to Clear Lake.

road_glide
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Two hands....I have a phone call and email into this resort. We would like to stay somewhere on highway 20 Monday nite on our way to the Oregon coast. I'm familiar with the area and I know there are quite a few manf/mobile trailer parks with some long term low income tenants. (I'm trying to be kind)..
If we get to stay there, then I will put a review up on RVPR's.

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know anything about the rv park, but we just drove by the north side of Clear Lake. It was a beautiful area and the water did not look to be as low as other lakes in the area.
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"