cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Reosrts

Blazing_Zippers
Explorer II
Explorer II
We were "awarded" a complimentary night at a KM Resort when we bought a new trailer last year. We didn't take them up on the offer because we just don't do "resort" style camping or want to belong to such a thing. Nothing personal...
Well the calls have kept coming and coming from them. I've spoken to the caller several times and asked to be removed from the call list, but alas, no luck. Recently, I received two calls after ten P.M. from KM. The first time was just at 10, the second was 10:49 P.M. GGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
So, if you are given a free opportunity at being a KM Resort camper, think about what I just encountered.
7 REPLIES 7

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
FrankoToo wrote:
Next time they call, just tell them you no longer have your RV and do not have plans to replace it any time soon. They'll stop calling.

Best idea of all.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

FrankoToo
Explorer
Explorer
Next time they call, just tell them you no longer have your RV and do not have plans to replace it any time soon. They'll stop calling.
FrankoToo
2018 Cruiser Stryker ST2313
2011 Ford F450 6.7L PS 4X4 Crew Cab Lariat

bdpreece
Explorer
Explorer
If they really offered "RESORT" camping, they would not have to use such aggressive sales tactics. You were smart to avoid the free stay.
Brian, Loretta & Daisy (Golden Retriever)

2008 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ40
2014 Ford Explorer toad

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
K&M has been a sorry excuse for a resort for years.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Or, just schedule a stay at their resort and don't show up.

Unless of course they want a credit card to 'reserve' your free stay, which is probably what will happen.

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
I can block unwanted phone #'s Comcast and Verizon.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

pbeverly
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you have asked them to put on their Do Not Call list and they keep calling, complain to the FCC. While they won't investigate individual complaints the data gets added to a database and if enough people complain they will do something about it.

You can submit a complaint here: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39744
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf