cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

KOA Nashville

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't realize it was a destination park until I forked over the $83 bucks for the night. Howsirs.

But to it's credit it has trees and it's very clean, and I can hear someone strumming a banjo somewhere near me. The Grand Ole Opry is back down this road, but I wont make it. Dolly doesn't do tuesdays regrettably.

It's good to be moving again.
8 REPLIES 8

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed last year and before. I think we paid 53.00 with Mil discount. 83.00! wow, that's way too much. Too tight too much dirt and can't get satellite in many spots. Nice staff though. Brought out a ladder so I could change wiper blades. tipped im of course. The kids like the pool etc and the activites.

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
They epitomize the meaning of ridiculously expensive. No doubt.

However, I was impressed with the shuttle services that come to the park to explore Nashville. Really nice. Someday I will go back to fully explore the town, there's a lot music history there.

jnharley
Explorer
Explorer
We stay at the KOA in Nashville. With our big Dually, we do not want to drive downtown to try and find a place to park. We use a shuttle service for round trip service to downtown. That way, we can visit some of the venues, listen to some great country music and have a libation and not worry about driving. The KOA is ridiculously expensive.
2015 Dodge Dually
2012 NuWa Discover America 355CK

didi
Explorer
Explorer
how do you obtain a nation park pass?

2003 Airstream Land Yacht 30'
See More. Do More. Live More.

AlabamaTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
We always search out the COE parks. With our card, we never pay over $13 a nite. Most are less than that. We have 19 COE Parks in Alabama and they are all very nice parks.
Lawrence, Dianne "Roll Tide"

BIKERK9
Explorer
Explorer
A short drive east of Nashville are lakes controlled by the Corps of Engineers. I stayed at ACOE 7 Points @ J. Percy Lake for less than $20 a day. Received a 50% discount with my National Parks Pass. A great place along the lake, trees, swimming, and not to far from Nashville.
DoggyDaddy
2008 Damon Outlaw 37', WH-24, 8.1 GMC
Class A Toy Hauler
DoggyDaddy CommunityProfile

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
If I want music, I go to the Opry or the Ryman, or one of the many great country places in the town. I thought these guys prices were outrageous a few years ago and they've more than doubled since then. But then again, its a KOA (pay more for less)
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed there a couple of years ago and thought it was an ok park but nothing great.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE