cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

News article - Fave RV Parks of 2020

Reading the news just now, found a little blurb about Fave RV Parks.
Short and only a few pics, but a nice little article anyways.
Bunch of advertising garbage to X out in it though..

Fave RV Parks
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com
9 REPLIES 9

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
Well hereโ€™s my โ€œ opinion โ€œ of my favorite of the year. Itโ€™s the Austin East KOA. Paved roads paved spots, very level. Wide sits, and vert nice staff. Well supplied camp store. Only down side I can think of is low water pressure. We did not use the restroom or shower so I canโ€™t comment on those. We had a pull through but the back in spots were angled and from watching others seemed to be easy to get in and out of. We were there for 6 nights and enjoyed every minute.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
I agree with rlw999, it's his list of Fav's, he's entitled to his opinion, and we can agree or disagree with him, I know my list (and maybe yours too) would be much longer covering a wider area.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

rlw999
Explorer
Explorer
wapiticountry wrote:
Not exactly sure one guy traveling can make a list of Favorite RV Parks. Heck, he can't even compare the park he stayed in with the other parks in those places he stayed, much less the 1 billion places he didn't stay. This takes a "subjective list" to just about it's lowest common denominator.

Anyone can have a list of favorite RV parks, I have one, you probably do too. It's a blog, and as he says, it's his (and his wife's) favorite parks.

He didn't title it "Best RV parks" or even "Most favorited parks", just "Our fave RV parks of 2020".

Since what I assume is his Thor Gemini is featured in many of the photos, it looks like he really did visit all of the parks, which is is better than some writers that compile a list from brochures and "donations".

dedmiston
agesilaus wrote:
You always have to suspect that payments are involved to add some park to the list. But even if it is honest then as MountainWest above says how does he compare that parks to others? He should just call it "Parks that I liked last year"

I recognized at least one of those spots as a county park. I doubt he greased anyone's palms in the county.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
When I went there it said "You'll have to wait until Friday to find out our favoritte parks of the year.", and that's how they spelled favorite. Maybe I'll look friday, maybe not.

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
You always have to suspect that payments are involved to add some park to the list. But even if it is honest then as MountainWest above says how does he compare that parks to others? He should just call it "Parks that I liked last year"
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

wapiticountry
Explorer
Explorer
Not exactly sure one guy traveling can make a list of Favorite RV Parks. Heck, he can't even compare the park he stayed in with the other parks in those places he stayed, much less the 1 billion places he didn't stay. This takes a "subjective list" to just about it's lowest common denominator.

I think that John Nelson needs to get off the West Coast and explore the whole country,... Very surprised that the list only goes as Far East as Arizona ????

I'm sure we here at RV.Net can add to that list...... Blue Water Key RV Resort, Key West, FL
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful pictures. Never see those views staying in motels.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad