cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,570 REPLIES 3,570

clkelley564
Explorer
Explorer
Pirate wrote:
Thank you. I don't need to see a dozen pictures of someones trailer at the same campground.

I thought the idea was to give folks an idea what a particular "campsite" was like at various campgrounds. So pictures from different angles and all directions gives folks the best idea of what the actual site is like.

A closeup of the camper that doesn't show how the campsite is in relation to the road and other sites is not helpful.

It is most definitely necessary to list the campground name, state, city, and SITE #. Also listing what the site has, (water, electric, sewer, etc.) and proximity to facilities helps a bunch.
Carol & Rick
MOUSE-KE-T@B
2007 T@B ClamShell #2741
2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4.6 V8 2WD
http://www.mouseketab.blogspot.com

Mike_and_Paula
Explorer
Explorer
Fort Wilderness WDW May 2010
600 loop

800 Loop

My trip to Las Vegas Road stop in UT Nov 2010

My Home away from Home (relocated to LV NV)till the Fam. get out here
Oasis RV Resort Las Vegas #255
84 Class C Holiday Rambler
Mike - Navistar Instructor (1/01-12/09)
GM Instructor (12/09- Present)
Paula - Medical Transcriptionist

eecheek
Explorer
Explorer
Thanksgiving Ocean Lakes Myrtle Beach, SC
Site 2049

2004.5 Ram 2500 CTD
2015 Keystone Cougar 26 RLS

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
drenjoey wrote:
I feel this topic is turning into a photo album which is not initially what it was intended for. Here's is the initial post:

Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

If I offended anyone..... I'm sorry but I wanted to express my opinion
Dre
Thank you. I don't need to see a dozen pictures of someones trailer at the same campground.

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
I feel this topic is turning into a photo album which is not initially what it was intended for. Here's is the initial post:

If I offended anyone..... I'm sorry but I wanted to express my opinion
Dre

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
Not exactly a campsite. This was our church's trunk-or-treat. In my case it was T@B-or-treat. I had a "worker bee" helping hand out treats.

What a Darling Helper! Looks like she was having a good time too!
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Not exactly a campsite. This was our church's trunk-or-treat. In my case it was T@B-or-treat. I had a "worker bee" helping hand out treats.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Camping by the Little Toot Railroad, Flora, IL, site #1. They have specific sites, but you can "land" anywhere, as long as your electric cord reaches. lol

Eldon Hazlet SP, Carlyle Lake, Carlyle, IL, site #93.

Look out loop, Wayne Fitzgerrell SP, Rend Lake, IL, site 126.

Same site

We had a gorgeous sunset. This was Veterans Day. Same site, Rend Lake, IL
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

CampingBugs
Explorer
Explorer
junmy3 wrote:

Deep Creek State Park, MD.

Black Waterfalls State Park, WV.

Coopers Rock State Forest, WV

Nice looking campsites -- do you remember what site numbers were at the above places? I am esp interested in the one at Coopers Rock, as I hope to get there next year! But the others are on my "to do" list as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
SAFE & HAPPY TRAVELS! :B
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The 'Bug' Family
----
Carolyn & John

2006 Fleetwood Utah
2003 Chevy Tahoe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Map shows States camped in*

clkelley564
Explorer
Explorer
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, FL. Site 1620, Full Hookup Category, Water, Electric, Sewer, Cable, Sand pad in the back, concrete driveway, about 15 sites from bath house

Carol & Rick
MOUSE-KE-T@B
2007 T@B ClamShell #2741
2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4.6 V8 2WD
http://www.mouseketab.blogspot.com

PegLW
Explorer
Explorer
kohldad -- Great shots! Looks like a great place!
Dave and Peggy
2012 Open Range 345RLS
2015 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L turbo

kohldad
Explorer
Explorer
Widlerness Trail Off Road Park near Mooresville, KY (Cumberland Gap NP). Pretty much had the place to myself except for a few slow moving ATVers that stopped before 4. After which, all I heard was nature. These are the best campsite views I've found on the east coast yet.

2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Crew Cab SRW 6.4 Hemi LB 3.73 (12.4 hand calc avg mpg after 92,000 miles with camper)
2004 Lance 815 (prev: 2004 FW 35'; 1994 TT 30'; Tents)

spud57
Explorer
Explorer
October 2010

Site 73, Pumpkin Patch RV Park, Hermon, Maine

2008 F250 XLT 4x4 SC LB V10
2010 Outback 321FRL 5th wheel

spud57
Explorer
Explorer
October 2010

Site 196, Timberland Acres RV Park, Trenton, Maine.

View of the sites in open area.

2008 F250 XLT 4x4 SC LB V10
2010 Outback 321FRL 5th wheel

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Now Thats a Mushroom !!!!:)

My favorite time of year
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund