cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

River Walk cg in Coeur d'Alene

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
I was sure that I've seen that cg: River Walk RV Park, mentioned here. But our highly effective search engine cannot find it. I suspect they may be filled for Friday/Saturday anyway but we are looking for a place in that general area for a couple of days. Before running up to Bonner's Ferry and heading east on Hwy 2
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper
6 REPLIES 6

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you are an Elks Lodge member, the CDA lodge has a nice RV park.

rbtglove
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Blackwell very nice campground with about everything but not cheap. Our friends stayed at River Edge and from what I saw very basic but close to everything so I guess it depends on your needs. If you want to stay a few miles about 10 out of town there are a couple of public campgrounds to choose from.
Bob/Beavercreek OH
2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ/Trail Lite 8230

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
LadyRVer wrote:
I called them when I was in the area the latter part of April. Price was a tad high for me. I stayed at Alpine RV Park, Hayden, ID, US95...around 35.00 a night and nice. Short distance back into Coeur d'Alene to visit the area.

According to Campground reviews the prices are about the same now at $45/night. We may just boondock if we can find a spot
Superbumper

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pangaea Ron wrote:
Is it perhaps Blackwell Island RV Park?

$60+ a night is a tad rich for us.....heh
Superbumper

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Is it perhaps Blackwell Island RV Park?
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
I called them when I was in the area the latter part of April. Price was a tad high for me. I stayed at Alpine RV Park, Hayden, ID, US95...around 35.00 a night and nice. Short distance back into Coeur d'Alene to visit the area.